2023 Munibond School Schedule
CHICAGO BOND SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION
Registration is Open! Limited spots!
September 14 - November 16
After a 3 year hiatus due to COVID, we are excited to announce The Chicago Municipal Bond School is back in session for 2023!!
Bond School is a comprehensive 10-week industry overview of the fundamentals of the municipal securities industry. Each session is taught by an industry expert and follows the Bond Market Association’s The Fundamentals of Municipal Bonds.
- DAYS & TIME: Every Thursday from September 14, 2023-November 16, 2023 from 4:00-5:30 pm (CT)
- LOCATION: Wintrust, 231 South LaSalle St, 13th Floor, Chicago Il
- PRICE: $100/student for the 10-week session
- FOR MORE INFO: Contact Anne Feely at
CHICAGO MUNIBOND SCHOOL LECTURE SYLLABUS
- September 14: Liberty Ziegahn/Midwest Banking/ “Introduction to Municipal Bond Issuance”
- September 21: Randall Gerardes/Mng Dir. Marketing/"Bond Insurance"
- September 28: Paul Chatals/Director debt management State of Illinois/"The Role of the Issuer"
- October 5: Gavin Romm /Alliance Bernstein/”ALGO Trading/Tax loss harvesting”
- October 12: Ashlee Gabrysch/Fitch/"Bond Rating Methodology & Uses"
- October 19: Jennie Bennett/MSRB board member & former CFO City of Chicago/"The role of the MSRB in the Municipal Bond Market"
- October 26: Craig Henderson/President CW Henderson & Assoc INC/"Buyer’s Perspective"
- November 2: Steve Washington/Partner Chapman and Cutler/"The role of Counsel on Bond transactions"
- November 9: Chris Hall/Executive Director Oppenheimer & Co INC/"Underwriting & Trading"
- November 16: Graduation Party/Location TBD
The Fundamentals of Municipal Bonds Wiley Finance Series